DOUBLE YOUR INCOME

Wednesday 16 March 2016

BILL ASAMOAH RESPONDS TO CRITICS OVER TRENDING PHOTO WITH MISSI'S WAX PHOTO

 
Following the viral pic the local actor (BILL ASAMOAH) took with the Barcelona star's wax photo, there has been a lot of insults and criticisms from his fans so the actor himself has come out on his Instagram page sayin .......
“I have read a lot of comments on the picture and I enjoyed them. That is Ghana for you so I had to laugh it out.”
Bill whose recent movie “Adepa” will be released in days continued that none of his colleagues has called to rebuke him for taking picture with the wax statue.
“I don’t see why any of my colleagues should call me on the issue because I’m a Barcelona fan and I love Messi. If I see a wax statue of Messi at a fair purposely for his fans to take pictures and I do that, there is nothing wrong with it.
I took the pictures because my fans know how I love Barcelona and Messi. I have been posting their materials on my instagram page
SOURCE; DRIZZY

 ...JAQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors